Special education expert, providing Independent Education Evaluations since 1976.
differentiated instruction and behavior management. IEEs include independent testing and evaluation services for pre-school, elementary and secondary students who may have a variety of strengths and disabilities. The IEE often includes an intake interview, review of records, cognitive assessment, school observations and consultation as well as educational testing. Conclusions and recommendations are included in provided services.
Conducting Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs) since 1976, special education experts Psychoeducational Consultants provide parents and attorneys with education expertise in matters of inclusion,
WORKING WITH PARENTS
• Parent consultation on emotional and behavioral challenges of children
• Analysis of parental goals
• Participation at Response to Intervention (RTI) team meetings
• Participation at Educational Evaluation Team meetings
• Individualized Education Program (IEP) meeting evaluations pertaining to the education of children with disabilities
• Consultation on Parent Procedural Safeguards
• February 17 - Somerset PACE Special Education: Beyond Basic Rights!
WORKING WITH ATTORNEYS
• Special education expert for due process hearings
• Special education forensic consultation
• Research on key legal issues with regards to children with emotional and behavior concerns
• Expert assessment of parental rights regarding Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
• Attorney consultation on youth with disabilities through special education due process hearings
• Case analysis from the perspective of key issues
• Review of and analysis of case records
Dr. Steven C. Imber, Ph.D | Consulting Office: 401-421-4004 and 516-273-1961 | Fax: 866-379-2984